Urinary issues: a major health concern in cats
8% of cats seen by vets for non-routine appointments are diagnosed with urinary issues.
51% risk of recurrence within one year after being first detected.
The main risk factors are:
• Poor quality nutrition
• Sedentary or indoor lifestyle
• Insufficient water intake
Nutrition plays a key role in the management of urinary issues: the right diet can make all the difference!
VETERINARY HPM® offers a range of cat diets specially formulated to help promote urinary health. We offer wet and dry diets with many benefits for your cat's urinary health such as:
• High protein content to help stimulate the drinking
• A unique high-protein low-carbohydrate formulation to help maintain optimal bodyweight, which is a very important factor in urinary health
• Built-in supplements such as chitosan to help limit phosphorus excretion in the urine
• Wet diets with a high moisture content to naturally increase water intake
Find the best diet for your cat
Offer your cat the best urinary health nutritional programme, using both dry and wet diets!